In episode #4 of Guys with Feelings, Jaemin and Gabe share their thoughts on:
• going not-quite-full vegan
• coming out of the hypothyroidism closet
• better questions to ask when you meet someone
• how to do the right thing monthly (and effortlessly)
• and much more!
What Are You Bringing to the Table?
• Jaemin: What you can learn from struggling with chronic health issues.
• Gabe: Changing my views on vegans and going vegan-ish.
– When people try to come at veganism but you ready (Instagram)
• Jaemin’s #1: Have an Accidental Budget
– I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
• Gabe’s #1: Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
• Jaemin’s #2: Make your hangouts more intentionally playful, creative (story from Tahoe trip)
– Camp Grounded, summer camp for adults
• Gabe’s #2: Be a monthly donor to organizations you care about.
• Jaemin’s #3: Better questions to ask when you meet someone
– What are you excited about these days?
– What’s something you’ve recently learned?
– What are some themes that are coming up in your life right now?
• Gabe’s #3: Why protesting is awesome.
• Gabe’s twitter
– Gabe’s latest blog post: “My Top 6 Books of 2016””
• Jaemin’s twitter
– Jaemin’s latest blog post: “Three Books I’m Embarrassed to Admit Changed My Life”
• Music for the podcast: “As Colorful As Ever” by Broke For Free